art wall

By Friday, March 05, 2010

Me, Pickle and my friend Katie with her sweet P enjoying the view

Friends are swell. Especially my super talented, super stylish and super sweet friend Katie of Art Wall who featured me on her new "fan favorites" post. And as I am a big fan of hers, I feel honored to be her debut feature. She makes everything look fabulous (even my answers!), so go check it out. And if you haven't visited her blog, you should! It's inspiring and lovely, just like the author.

happy friday ... happy eating, -s.

p.s. we're settled into condo de klein and the kitchen sitch isn't as bad as I thought (even with an electric stove!), so look for some new food-related postings coming soon. And thanks for your patience during my hiatus! xoxo ...

You Might Also Like

1 comments