shake your booty friday

By Friday, June 21, 2013

an adundance of mint: I think it's time for mojitos and vietnamese food

Here's an oldie but a goodie to kick off the weekend. 1982 was a good year (wink).

Today is the summer solstice, which technically means it's the longest day of the year or maybe not.

As a long-time fan of the Sopranos, I was super sad to hear about James Gandolfini's death. His co-star, Edie Falco's, words of condolences were really beautiful and touching.

As a fan of all things rhubarb, Seven Spoon's rhubarb danish looks too good for words.

A favorite blog of mine took a vacay to Montauk. See all the gorgeous photos here.

It's Very Berry Festival at the Hilldale Farmer's Market. What could be better on a Saturday morning I ask?!

Finally, on Sunday, my sister Holley and I are taking a sausage-making class at the Underground Food Collective's Meat Facility; couldn't be more excited! 

Happy eating, -s.

You Might Also Like

0 comments